Business For Sale

Online and Party Plan Business For Sale - Melbourne

  • B12678 1

Property ID : B12678

Business For Sale 90,000 - Online Businesses
$70,000 pa TurnoverNo RentOnlineBusiness Broker – Chris Panagiotidis Print

This successful online and party plan business for sale sells a range of adult entertainment products across Australia.

Currently taking over $70,000 per annum with huge room to grow with product range and promotions.

Established for 10 years, the business is based in Melbourne and has 60 consultants operating party plans across Australia. Given that the business is either online or based out of other locations, it can be relocated anywhere within Australia.

Approximately 90% of the turnover comes from parties, however the remaining 10% comes from online purchases that are distributed in the post.

The website is fully set up to showcase the range of products and has various payment options including credit card, PayPal and direct deposit.

Perfect for someone who is looking for an easy to run online business in a growing industry well suited for online buying.

To obtain further information please contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 9566 7300 or elle@absolutebb.com.au

    Business Location

    Agent Business Broker – Chris Panagiotidis

    business broker
    • Office : 9566-7300
    • Mobile : 0433-582-533
    • Fax : 9561-4400

    Member of REIV, IBBA, M&A Source Chris Panagiotidis has had an impressive track…
    Know More

    Contact

    Your Enquiry

    I have read and accept the Absolute Business Brokers Confidentiality Agreement

    Similar Businesses For Sale